K-1 Remote Learning Resources
K-1 Asynchronous Lessons
Attendance will continue be taken during your child’s transition week. To ensure that your child's attendance is captured during the asynchronous lessons, please follow these steps below on each school day.
1. Your child must log on to their LWSD account using username and password. The device does not have to be district device.
2. Please have your child open the link below for their grade level asynchronous lesson.
Kindergarten Asynchronous Lessons
First Grade Asynchronous Lessons
3. SharePoint will track that your child visited the grade level lesson page, marking them as present for that days.
4. If your child does not visit the SharePoint site, they will be marked absent for the day.
a. If they were inaccurately marked absent, please call the school attendance line to correct the error.
Elementary registrars will receive a list of absent students the next day that they should then enter into Skyward.
K-1 SEL Resources Information Sessions
Student Services will offer K-1 Elementary SEL Resources Information Sessions. Sessions will include:
• Brief overview of some of the available SEL Resources (Second Step, SEL Activities- Distance Learning SharePoint, Purposeful People Toolkit)
• Orientation and access to the online Purposeful People SEL Toolkit
• Q&A to support SEL implementation
Additional K-1 Sessions will be added based on demand. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note: Information sessions will be offered for the additional grade bands as their start date draws closer.
• Tuesday 1/26 12:30-1:00 p.m. - Teams meeting link
• Wednesday 1/27 12:30-1:00 p.m. - Teams meeting link
• Thursday 1/28 12:30-1:00 p.m. - Teams meeting link
• Friday 1/29 12:30-1:00 p.m. - Teams meeting link
• Tuesday 2/2 12:30-1:00 p.m. - Teams meeting link
• Wednesday 2/3 12:30-1:00 p.m. - Teams meeting link
• Thursday 2/4 12:30-1:00 p.m. - Teams meeting link
• Friday 2/5 12:30-1:00 p.m. - Teams meeting link