4th and 5th Grade Asynchronous Days (March 22-26):
Our upper elementary planning and efforts for transitioning learning models is going well.
Attendance will continue be taken during your child’s transition week. To ensure that your child's attendance is captured during the asynchronous lessons, please follow these steps below on each school day.
1. Your child must log on to their LWSD account using username and password. The device does not have to be district device.
2. Please have your child open the link below for their grade level asynchronous lesson.
3. Fourth Grade Asynchronous Lessons
4. Fifth Grade Asynchronous Lessons
5. SharePoint will track that your child visited the grade level lesson page, marking them as present for that day.
6. If your child does not visit the SharePoint site, they will be marked absent for the day.
If they were inaccurately marked absent, please call the school attendance line to correct the error.
- Student Attestation Forms:
Frost School TourHey Frosties! We miss you! Check out our school tour video with Rocky and Ms. Biever! Click on the link above to access the video!
Student Resources Click here for access to LWSD Student Resources.
Remote Attendance Update Click the link above for information regarding remote attendance expectations.
Haga clic en el enlace de arriba para obtener información sobre las expectativas de asistencia remota.